I love wearing warm and cosy sweater (or jumper), with fun and joyful design on it. Every years for four years now I have been buying one. Three of them are from H&M and one is from Primark (I'll do a lookbook with them).
What I also love is that I am able to drink as much hot beverage as I like. I am currently drinking an infusion right now and I have drunk tea all day !! I do not drink that much of hot chocolate because I do not have anything to make it in my flat :) However I do love the Starbucks special christmas edition with mint !! I is sooooo good !! Last time I had two of them and ended up sick... I do not like milk and can only drink Starbuck's hot chocolate with milk (otherwise I mix it with water). However my body is not used to milk and therefore I had a really bad stomachache....
But there is one down side to this period of the year... It is final exams time !! Everyone is inside, full of stress and exhausted. But ten we get even more excited for Christmas holidays !!
Anyway that is it for now :)
I hope you have amazing holidays :)
No comments:
Post a Comment